Tuesday 9 August 2016

A dog returns with a dildo

A dog went into a frenzy when he dived into a bush on his afternoon walk and emerged with a giant s3x toy in his mouth.

Chocolate labrador Galaxy got all hot under the collar when he found the foot-long dildo during a stroll in Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside.



And the pooch's owner Ste Harrison was so impressed he took it along to his football club's fundraising golf day - and it now resides proudly in their trophy cabinet.

Galaxy was one of five dogs who surrounded the whopping marital aid after being taken out for the day by full-time walkers Amy Brown and Natalie Ferguson, who filmed the hilarious haul.

Natalie, 31, said: "I've never seen anything like it in my life. Galaxy was coming towards it and I turned to Amy and said: 'That's not a...surely that's not a...'

"I couldn't even get my words out. I was gobsmacked. Galaxy obviously didn't have a clue and was just strutting round like it was the most normal thing in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results