Sunday 25 August 2019

Tim Godfrey @40


THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT and a Shout Out to this great man of God in his 40's Sir a lot really have fallen in place for your sake. Greater heights we pray.
‼️
I have been looking forward to my 40th Birthday, Just as I am looking forward to the many more years God will allow me see in the land of the living.
God has been so good to me and I choose to honor God in every thing that I do. Through all the trials, Pain, Tests, I never lost my Praise!!!
All I covet is you keep me in your prayers for there’s so much God is about to do and I’m humbly His yielded Vessel.
With Respect to my Birthday , there are 4 Special & Major Events Happening on the Week Of My BIRTHDAY,
From the 26th – 29th (As seen on the flier)
Save the Dates!!!
God Bless You all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results