Sunday 22 October 2017

The Lord changed the verdict of death upon my life


I thank God for the saving grace.

I would have been dead and forgotten by now if not for God, the Almighty
Though,  I lost some friends. Anytime I think about it, I shudder.
I want to testify to the goodness of the Lord, though of many years back.
 It was a fire disaster in Awori that year. I still remember it vividly as if it happened yesterday.
I was at home sleeping , not being aware of the incident.
I was woken up by these friends in order to join them siphon petrol from the vandalized pipeline.
Though, the expedition was tempting. I was tired but I wanted to go with them.
For strength, I therefore went for the water anointed in our church in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. 
I took some of the water. But instead of being strengthened, it knocked me down terribly. I could not join them. 
So, they left me behind as my condition at that time looked cumbersome to them.
I was not to be a liability to them, they reasoned.
And that was  my saving grace !
The Lord changed the verdict of death upon my life at that time.
I could have been consumed but the Lord spared my life.
You could imagine my shock and fear of learning that they were caught in the inferno.
What a  grace !
I was saved by grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results