Wednesday 25 October 2017

Criticize Yourself not

Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you are doing when you indulge in these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you. Don’t ever criticize yourself.
When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance. I believe if you keep your faith, if you keep your trust, if you keep the right attitude, if you are grateful, you will see God open up new doors.
You are going to go through tough times – that is life. But I say, nothing happens to you, it happens for you. See the positive in negative events. It is easy to get negative because you get beat
down. You go through a few disappointments and it is easy to stay in that negative frame of mind.
Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is a whole cliche, but your attitude is going to determine how you are going to live your life. Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you will get to where God wants you to be.
Don’t ever criticize yourself. Don’t go around all day long thinking, ‘I am unattractive, I am slow, I am not as smart as my brother.’ God wasn’t having a bad day when he made you… If you don’t love yourself in the right way, you can’t love your neighbor. You can’t be as good as you are supposed to be.
I believe that God has put gifts and talents and ability on the inside of every one of us. When you develop that and you believe in yourself and you believe that you are a person of influence and a person of purpose, I believe you can rise up out of any situation. I don’t think you should spend your life praying for things, but I do believe you should thank God for what He has given you… but I think the scripture teaches us that we can pray for our dreams, pray for the big things… he is not a small God; this God is incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results