Saturday 28 September 2019

BBnaija 2019:Bobrisky promises to give tacha 1million



Internet was agog yesterday after the most controversial housemate of the Big Brother Naija season 4 housemates, Tacha was disqualified for physical violence during a fight with fellow housemate, Mercy.
This move has gotten so many reactions from different celebrities all over Nigeria.
The latest being that of self-acclaimed Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky who just like Jaruma, also promised to gift Tacha, ₦1 million.

Bobrisky wrote ;
“My love I don’t have all the world to give you yet !!!! But trust me I will soon cos I love you. For now, you will get an alert of 1,000,000 on Monday ASAP from me. Let me not promise to do more but in the nearest future, I promise to do more. Love you girl”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results