Tuesday 17 June 2014

‘I don’t love my pregnant girlfriend’


LONG story short, I don’t love my pregnant girlfriend. I was literally about to break up with her (we were in the process of breaking up), when she announced she was pregnant. She actually is (five months now), but I took all the words back (the reasons why I didn’t want to be with her).
   It tears me apart. I want to be a father!!! Just not with her. I grew up where my dad treated me like ****, so I wanted to be the best father I could. But I don’t know if I can be with her for the rest of my life.
  I don’t know how I can be a great weekend father. Obviously she is going to get custody if we split up. I want to come home from work to my son EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK, but I can’t if me and the mother aren’t together.
  I’ve been trying to put my pride/ego/whatever aside and be with her, but it really kills me. I feel like I’m forcing myself to love her. She doesn’t deserve that. She needs someone that truly loves her. I’m a **** if I lie and say I love her and be with her. But I want to be a father.
  I don’t know what I’m asking for, I’m just venting at the moment. As I read the last couple lines I typed, I sound so selfish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results