Tuesday 17 June 2014

My Fiancé Jilted Me At The Altar! How Do I Get Him Back?

He loves Me, It's My Family's Fault’
THE only thing I want is another life. I hate my life, why do my relationships never work out? No one ever wants me, they only ever want my sister! I've loved him for several years. He's 25 years older than me, but I think age is just a number! I remember when we were seeing each other six years ago, he always used to give me rides in his car, he loved me, he loves me! I love him! And then my sneaky sister, Mary told him I find him boring after he proposed to me to take revenge against me. So he left and I didn't see him for several years. He joined the military and got injured and now one of his arms don't work but we met each other again at a family dinner party, but I don't mind, I love him and that's all that matters. I've loved him for years!
   My papa and my whole family say he's too old for me, that I'll be his nurse for the rest of my life but I don't care, I love him! My papa told him to stop seeing me, but I begged papa, I went on my knees to make papa invite him to dinner with us and I asked him to marry me. He didn't want to because of his arm but I love him and that's all that matters, right? He loves me, I love him, he may be a little bit older than me and disabled, so what? I want him, I've spent several years crying over him! I've never had a romance with anyone else except for a farmer who already had a wife a few years back. He's the only person who gives me more attention than my sister!
   I was so close, we were so close, but just at the altar he said, “I can't do this!” and said he was making me throw my life away. My Granny told me to let him go and she ruined everything. It's my family, they must have been pressurising him. I love him so much, my sneaky sister probably said something to him again, or papa, papa and granny always interfere. They all just want me to be a spinster...it's them, it's not him, I want him back, but I can't find him. I don't know!! My family obviously just wants my sister to be happy. They don't love me.
Advice: Pls dear  readers mail your comments  or reactions to this email  :Skazyupdate@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results