Monday 14 October 2019

BBnaija:Mercys greatest fear is ending a failure



For Mercy Chinenye Eke, winner, Big Brother Naija reality TV show, her greatest fear is ending a failure.
Having polled the highest votes after 99 days the show lasted, the 26-year-old video vixen and graduate of Imo State University won herself the grand prize of ₦60 million including a brand new Innosson SUV.
In this interview, she talks about her days in the Big Brother House, loves life and the controversies dogging her big bum. Enjoy it.

Could you tell us why you decided to participate in the Big Brother Naija reality show?
It’s simply because of my personality. I auditioned four times and God ordained it after the fifth time, and here I am as the winner.
You contested five times. What exactly did you intend to achieve or was it just because you wanted to be in the Big Brother House?
Not really. The first time I watched the show, I fell in love with it and ever since I had wanted to be a housemate. For countless times, they said ‘no’ to me but I persisted till the last time that I was selected at the audition in Warri, Delta State.
So what did you give them at the audition this time around that made them choose you?
Nothing. I remained myself, and like I said earlier, God had ordained it that this will be my time.
Did you really expect you will ever get to the final stage of the show?
To be honest, I never believed I will win the show. Do you think falling in love in the House played a major role in your winning the show?
No. In the first place, I never really wanted a relationship. I came in to play the game all by myself.
What was the biggest sacrifice you made to get into the House?

Nothing precisely than the risk of travelling to Warri for the audition. I am based in Lagos and I haven’t been to Warri before, yet I had to risk everything to partake in the audition.
How do you intend to leverage on the platform of winning the Big Brother show?
My biggest dream has been getting my clothing line out. I dream of getting the likes of Naomi Campbell to walk on my fashion show. That’s a big dream for me. I am a go-getter and I am going to get that done.

Do you design?
Yes, I design.
Tell us about your fashion line?
I started the fashion line before getting into the House, I stopped at a point. But now, I have to give it the necessary push, working with my team, and very soon, you are all going to see it.
What’s the name of the brand?
It’s called M&M Luxury. It’s a female brand not necessarily a luxury brand, but I am looking at making every woman look good and confident.

You obviously came prepared as you never repeated any of your clothes all through the 99 days of the show. Can you let us into your fashion sense?
I like to look bold and confident in my outfits. Even before coming to the House, I had clothes for each day. I had outfits for week days and casuals for weekends. Basically, occasions determine what I wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results