Tuesday 8 October 2019

President Buhari lamented he is suffering from cold


Our dear president Buhari said he developed cold due to his hard work thus far in moving the country forward to the promise land.
When the president was addressing the joint session of the National Assembly while presenting the 2020 budget said his cold was due to national assignment.

Immediately after observing protocols and before presenting the details of the bill, the President apologised for his voice.

He said, “Before I proceed to read the details of the budget, let me apologise for my voice. As you can hear in my voice, I have cold because I am working hard.”

There was laughter and applause at the National Assembly over the comment. 




Skazyupdate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results