Saturday 12 October 2019

Vector and MI to undergo a rap battle Willie Xo offers 20million




London based-Nigerian singer, Jocey Joseph Ekwuazi popularly known as Willie XO has picked a side in the ongoing beef between Vector and M.I Abaga as he offers ₦20 million for a rap battle Face-off between the duo.


“Been following M.i and Vector’s beef. It’s a great time for Nigerian hip-hop fans. The energy is dope. I say let’s drop the beefing and turn that energy into Mulla.
I’m dropping ₦20million on the table for a faceoff rap battle between Vec and M.I, winner takes all. If you wanna add to the 20M, hit me up, let’s raise the stakes.
Let’s take it to the Eko hotel! Young rappers open up and have M.i and Vector make this a classic showdown in Lagos. Gate fee goes dey too o… Who’s coming??”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results