Tuesday 8 October 2019

Justin Bieber and Hailey weds




Hailey is married to the very man of her dreams and she found the dress of her dreams designed by Virgil in which to say 'I do', with the newlywed sharing a series of pictures of her ornate, pearl-encrusted lace fishtail gown.
Taking to Instagram on Monday, the bride posted the images from her wedding to Justin Bieber a week ago, writing: 'last Monday was the most special day of my life:)'
  Virgil Abloh was thanked by the vogue model, for the creation, writing: 'Thank you for making my vision come to life and creating my dream dress. You and your Off White team are incredible and I'm forever grateful I got to wear your beautiful creation.'
Skazyupdate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results