Monday 21 October 2019

Bidemi Kosoko is 31 today


 Nollywood actress and mom of one, Bidemi Kosoko is 31 today. To celebrate her birthday she released a beautiful photo of herself and a video showing the scene from her photo shoot.
Captioning one of the photos, the actress wrote;0

''when I think of the goodness of Jesus 🎼 and all he has done for me 🎵 my soul shall shout halleluyah 🎼 🎶 praise God for saving me 🎼
Last 2yrs I said to God,I want my own home ,a man to call Mine and children to call me Mummy ,that yr he proposed and last yr I took him home to papa 😜 then last yr I said to God I will mark my birthday this yr with my own child as in my own baby gan gan and yes it happened 💃 truely I serve a living God ,I serve a God who never fails, I serve a God that answers prayers 🙏 am grateful Lord
It’s my birthday ppl 💃💃💃 sorry just allow me disturb u small today 😜
Am wonderfully made ❤️💕❤️💕🥰''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Skazyupdate

Wikipedia

Search results